3.24.2009

in a perfect world...

i am realllllllly loving this keri hilson album. so much talent between her lyrics, timbaland polow da don producing the album, and great collabs....there is NO reason why you shouldn't buy this album if you have liked her singles so far. she's so fresh, something new to listen to.

this is a really good song from her album..its called alienated

sitting watching time passing by me 
voices in my head asking why me? 
im here wishing you would stop by my place 
but the only time we talk is on myspace 
by the way, have you found my replacement? 
she should be the one on this spaceship 
waking up, reaching for you when you're not there 
you got me in another galaxy, im out there 
you're the reason i don't change my number 
don't you know it's still the same 
oh boy i know you remember that summer 
when we kicked it everyday


No comments: