6.04.2009

FIX YOUR FACE VOL. 2

this mixtape is no joke...

DJ AM & Travis Barker released FIX YOUR FACE VOL.2 recently, which is their set from Coachella this year.

Lately I've been a little bit down when it comes to music especially hip-hop, I feel like its going through a slump, and I've been listening to different genres to switch it up. Also if you kids remember this is around the time last year when The Carter III was released...I was kind of hoping for the same musical excitement to happen lol, the kind where I am playing these tracks none stop. And then THIS happened. This mixtape is amazing, it takes you on a journey through every genre of music and Travis is obviously soo sick with the drums. I give this mixtape a YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, I've been playing this for EVERYBODY.

If you download it from DJ AM/Travis' site...you can dl it in exchange for one tweet...but here's another link that should work.

No comments: