8.26.2008

time passed we back in philly and now she up in my spot telling me the things im telling her is making her hot started building with her constantly...

good morning ! i am posting from upstate....i thought there was going to be no internet up here like usual but i guess they realized its 2008 and decided to put in wi-fi =X.

it is sooo beautiful up here in lake george...the lake is so blue, the trees are so green...if that makes any sense. everything is so simple, cars drive slow, everyone says hello, you know the deal. i love being up here...ive been coming up here since i was in the womb, so there are soo many memories here. i feel like a kid again =D.

so my ipod has been my best friend up here...ive been feening on college dropout so much (random?) and the roots, and lauryn hill. when will she come back? i have a feeling she will, and when she does it will be big.

and ESTELLE. ahh i love estelle. shes great.

also im doing some reading for the first time in forever...twilight by stephanie meyer. its all over the place, its a nytimes best seller, and amazon named it one of the best books of this century so far. its living up to its hype, so far. lol. im a NERD.

news wise, dr dre's son died! 20 years old! soo young...R.I.P

besides that im not so sure...im trying to stay away from thangs like the news...im on vacation..i shouldnt even be on here.

<3<3<3<3<3

heres a song that has been on repeat on my pod....the video is really good...one of my favorite songs...enjoy and take it in :)
they wont let me embed this video LAMEE

----> just click....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwjfonAdlMU

p.s ..... my 13 year old little brother didnt know who NAS was..ahhhhhh. >_<

No comments: