8.21.2008

where does the good go?

yes this is my THIRD post today....

bad news bears is coming to get cha....

im going to dead my blog for a while....i really want to keep it going but
i got some personal ish going on and i cant really commit to this kind of thang
and make it as awesome as i would want it to be....but dont worry, one day
i will return and come back stronger and better as ever ! =]

i want to have two blogs in the future....one about fashion and makeup artistry and one about music. and not all about hip hop and r&b...im falling in love with indie & folk & rock & emo & screamo AGAIN. its a relationship that comes and goes. same with hip hop. fuck i love everything what am i talking about.

for now, look at the links that are my jam, they are my jam.






hahaha you love my cheesy-nessss ;) so long sweet summer, so long peoples of the internet.


No comments: