9.19.2008

say my name when i beep beep beep we can do it in the pool or the jeep jeep jeep

i dont think im gonna video blog for a while lol. i dont like it. maybe ill do it for something serious. hahahaa

im really feeling this miss independent remix .... its called "she got her own"..if you havent turned off the music already it should be playing on my page. 

and then im REALLLY feeling this song, oh my god. beep beep - bobby v feat yung joc   i love bobby valentino maybe because back in the day someone crammed "tell me" into my head every day. but seriously, bobby v has been into those soundeffect's with mrs officer going wee-o-weee (like a cop car) and now hes doing this beep beep thing...interesante. 
by the way, i have a feeling there will be a music video for mrs officer soon. that song is has stayed on the radio since carter III has came out.

No comments: