9.10.2008

you can rock my body turn me over, love is war, you're my solider














so today i wore my ^"ba-rack the vote"^ shirt while going to class and doing othererrands, and wow. people are all up on it! shouting across whole foods, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?! introducing me to people so they can see my shirt, starting some political conversations... lol i didnt think it was that serious. 

so its mid-fashion week, of course kayne stays in that tent....speaking of kayne they're are some rumors floating around about him dropping an album before the end of the year?! ahhh...

i could spend hours upon hours on youtube, and i came across the dream's demo for "bed"...interesting! if you didnt know, the dream wrote and produced "bed"..and rumor is chris brown wanted it but the dream decided to give it to j.holiday instead and ever since then the dream and chris brown have beef? uhh anyways, i love this song so much 





im excited for tonight, im going to the ny couture show which is an aweesomee line and has amazing unique pieces, definitley going to be a good time. the picture on the right is one of their pieces, panda dress! i love it.

asta la vista!