11.09.2008

miss independent

 so when there's nothing to talk about, why not myself? mwahahaha

so today was the first time i ever drove into nyc, if you've been to nyc, you know you have to have some steel balls to drive around, and yellow always wins. but i don't fucking play so it was nothing but a g thang....

im doing big thangs guys, big THINGS...my focus is so sharp, my mind is in the right places, and i got my tunnel vision glasses on. if you read this and you don't know me, i'm a makeup artist for MAC, and if that doesn't work out, i'm in school for marketing, hopefully transferring for marketing and communications ... i'm also obviously really into music, pop culture, and fashion.  anything creative..i'm in.

SONG OF THE DAY...

even though she is a serious trainwreck, i love me some amy winehouse. and mark ronson. together they equal magic.

MARK RONSON FT AMY WINEHOUSE - VALERIE



1 comment:

erica said...

hay youre seckziiiiii~~~~*