10.03.2008

my life, your entertainment....

yeah yeahs so what has been going on in my life...

my mom called me a tool last night....

pumped for tomarrow...N.E.R.D and common...
i really wanna see estelle the roots & gym class heroes...we shall see what happens...

im having identity issues, who am i ? what do i look like to me? what do i look like to you?
i've been asked if i'm...
indian
middle eastern
half black
ecuadorian
greek
puerto rican
filipino
italian
albanian

i guess i basically cover most continents?

im llllloving this T.I paper trail, so well put together...



and hes looking hellllla goood....

i really like the one w ludacris...top of the world





puggggggggggggie saying i love you, things like this amuse me, and obviously they amuse montel lol oh montyy




No comments: