10.22.2008

nothing like blogging on my deathbed

if new york wasn't THE place to be for my industry, i would SOOO be in the south.

i'm so sick today =(
i hate the winter. i hate jackets. i hate being sick. i hate snow, i hate ice.

i'm glad i went to class though, cause i found out i got an A on my advertising paper =D.

anyways...

in the world of business ...

diddy bought ENYCE from liz claiborne...enyce is kind of a wack brand, when i think of enyce i think of p.miller or southpole LOL..... so hopefully he will change the face of that brand.




tooooool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, i dont know if I'd put Enyce with P. Miller. Seems like Diddy is talking to whomever will listen to him (including himself), about his purchase of Enyce. I commend him though. Very very smart biz move. With Sean John covering the higher end and Enyce covering the lower end of the price range, he'll be making money hand over fist.