10.20.2008

you're spaced out on sensation, like your under sedation...

news has been slow lately...

a few thangs...

my blog has 1000 hits yay! i really write in here for my own entertainment and to spread the good word, but if you would like to hear more about anything or just want to say anything, i changed the settings on my blog so anybody can comment even if you don't have a blog. =)


jennifer hudson ft t-pain- whats wrong (go away) 

so i got jennifer hudson's new album today, it is definitely good, but not something i can listen to all day. her voice is amazing though, it gives me the chhhhhiiiilllllss.

you gotta respect that girl, she is the definition of coming from nothing to something, i really want to see The Secret Lives of Bees . . . Jennifer Hudson, Dakota Fanning, Queen Latifah...that is a solid cast. Alicia Keys is in it too, but i haven't seen her act yet...


HALLOWEEN is coming up soon...what are YOU going to be?  I don't even know if i'm going to be able to go out, long story...work...but im excited to be working on halloween and doing some serious makeup...

these two girls came in and made appts and they are going to be T-PAIN and LIL WAYNE. haha definitley characters. 

halloween makes me think of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (one of my favorite movies)



lets do the time warp again!!!!



1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats on the 1k mark sister

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me