2.10.2009

10 things about me.

Since i know people don't know me read my blog...and all the facebook addicts have been posting those "25 things" ..things, i figured id post ten things about me that hopefully can connect any readers to my blog =)





1. I don't only listen to hip-hop/r&b/rap...even though I mainly post about it. I love everything from Daft Punk to Incubus to Mindless Self Indulgence to Say Anything to Tegan and Sara...

2. Besides being obsessed and completely saturating myself in music, I love makeup (I'm a makeup artist for MAC), any form of art (I find inspiration in anything and everything) , documentaries (I love learning about the world) , traveling (I'm going to europe this summer), and wikipeding EVERYTHING.

3. I am a vegetarian and are very much for animal rights (No I am not going to throw paint on your fur coat). Animals are not appreciated in our society, and it's really sad. Eventually I want to do volunteer work for any kind of sanctuary or shelter...maybe this summer.

4. I will try most of anything...I find it hard not to take chances and try new things. I definitely will be going sky diving this year.

5. I don't get to do it as much as i'd like to...but I love to cook, especially for other people. And I'd rather eat at home then go out any day.

6. I live in NY.. and I love everything about it. I love that i live 40 mins from the NYC and can come home to beautiful land, I love the opportunities, I love the people (minus the guidos NO LOVE FOR YOU)...even though its quite isolating from the rest of the U.S, I like it that way.

7. i am not really a sports person, but I LOVE going to baseball games and basketball games. I can't wait to see Citifield stadium!! ... I don't like football.

8. Being a marketing major in college, I learn a lot about social trends and how things have changed...and it's quite depressing. My children will NOT be babysitted by video games or the computer... and no way I am spoiling my children. Although my mom has a successful business and we have a great life, and I am reminded daily of how lucky I am..and if i want something I work for it.

9. My grandpa was a fairly famous boxer, a professional diver, a lifeguard, and was stationed in Germany in the army. He had AMAZING stories, I wish he was still around because I know I would appreciate his stories so much more.

10. It's really a commitment for me to watch a movie lol. I hardly ever watch a movie by myself. I saw Slumdog Millionare and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...which were AMMMAZING. And I saw He's Just Not That Into You last night...and it was AWFUL...absolutely painful.

2 comments:

Lovelife said...

shout out to "connecting to the readers"

also shout out to my homie's page thespotdot.blogtspot (that's how i got put up on this one)

and to make it a 3piece...shout out to Daft punk (more specifically the song 'Make Love')

Anonymous said...

Great post ... and a cute pic