2.06.2009

i think im in love with my radio...cause it never lets me down.

can YOU imagine being in love with the eiffel tower?

can YOU make love to the golden gate bridge?



another topic that has nothing to do with my blog, but I HAVE to post this. This is one of the most interesting documentaries I have seen BY FAR.

I know it sounds crazy, what the hell am I talking about? There are actually people out in the world that are have relationships with OBJECTS. I know, BUGG OUTT!!! It's true. One of the women featured in this blog actually got MARRIED to the eiffel tower, and has a huge ass tatt of the eiffel tower on her chest.

One of the other women ( who looks like a fat dude ) is in love with this amusement ride in germany. One part in the documentary actually shows one of the women MAKING LOVE with the eiffel tower. If you watch the documentary, it is obvious and stated that these people have had a lot of trauma, especially in childhood.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST you watch this documentary, especially if you a documentary feen like i am, or if you just like weird shit. I watched this a few days ago and I cannot comprehend this in my head. I am very understanding and usually can put myself partly into someone's shoes...but this is on a level that i cannot get on.

watch the documentary HERE

WATCH PART TWO HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not with.
But on, hummm, yes.lol

Lovelife said...

man..i posted a dope comment..but 4 sum reason the blog aint take it...so here is an abridged version:

1)on the philosophical front...Descartes aka Mr. "I think therefore I am" didn't differentitate animate from inanimate. SUPPOSEDLY after his daughter died he named a doll after her and he treated her as if she was the real thAng..at least that's what THEY say.

2) i was real interested to see what type of Life the waaaaaaaaaaay prettier one came from and i thought her whole thing got vindicated (and was g as hell) when she told that story of how she almost got raped in the army but good thing she was in bed with her Man....aka her SWORD

Lovelife said...

oh and the reason Descartes thought that way was because he believed that EVERYTHING has a soul

ladydangerr said...

i think i heard about that...there are guys who have "dolls" who they think are their girlfriends like that movie "lars and the real girl"...i actually think they have that documentary on the same website as i found this one on....

its insane how these women had such a messed up childhood so bad to the point where they can't even have another relationship with a human...i mean it's obviously other psychological factors as well but it just boggles my mind.