2.09.2009

jeez chris brown.

I'm not going to cite any sources or anything..because EVERYBODY I know is on this story like hounds....

I don't even know how I feel about this whole thing, there are obviously a few parts that are unclear...only time will reveal?

This is just really unfortunate for chris brown. Trust me, I don't feel bad for him...but for someone soo young and so talented, its just sad. I was talking to my friend about this whole thing today and she said " well it doesn't change me liking him as a artist..." and she's right, chris brown makes great music and is a great performer...

but I could never listen to chris brown and not think about this whole thing. Just like Michael Jackson or R.Kelly....he still has great songs...but I never can listen to them without thinking about them loving little boys or peeing on teenage girls lol.

at the end of the day, hopefully justice will be served and everything will be straightened out.




I guess chris brown wont be doubling his pleasure or his fun...or at least he won't be getting paid for it =P

No comments: