2.14.2009

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

happy valentines day!!




valentines day isn't about just having a husband, boyfriend or boo. it's about appreciating the people you love...your parents, friends, etc. 

so enjoy today, in whatever status you are in =)



heres one of my favorite "love" songs...


"I never knew a luh, luh-luh, a love like this
Gotta be somethin for me to write this
Queen, I ain't seen you in a minute
Wrote this letter, and finally decide to send it
Signed sealed delivered for us to grow together
Love has no limit, let's spend it slow forever
I know your heart is weathered by what studs did to you]
I ain't gon' assault em cause I probably did it too
Because of you, feelings I handle with care
Some niggaz recognize the light but they can't handle the glare
You know I ain't the type to walk around with matchin shirts
If relationship is effort I will match your work"


- Common- The Light





Common - The Light - Common - The Light

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and well said